Saturday, August 29, 2009

Family Reunion

We got to my grandmother's house very, very early Saturday morning (3am!) and we all went to bed. We laid low on Saturday until that evening, when we had dinner at my aunt's house. I didn't get any pictures that night, but I sure did the next day! We had a family reunion for my dad's side of the family and a family picnic for my mom's side of the family on Sunday. Here are some pics of the family reunion. I actually didn't get pictures of Barrett's favorite activity at the reunion--riding my aunt's golf cart! I was holding on to the cart and to him, so I didn't have any free hands!

Grandpa and Grammy with Barrett:


Barrett spent lots of time "riding" my aunt's lawn tractor:


Grandpa is supervising the ride:


Barrett and Great Aunt Gina:


Barrett with my cousin Hannah. He really liked playing in the coolers (that he's staring at) as well.


Barrett and Hannah and Great Grandma Poz:


He was ready to go, but Great Aunt Debbie and Great Aunt Lori wanted to give him one last kiss:

No comments:

baby baby