Monday, May 10, 2010

2 months!

Corinne is 2 months old today! And Momma managed to take her picture on the right day this time! I guess I'm getting more used to being a mother of two. :)

At her 8 week check up, Corinne weighed 11 lbs and 6 oz (70th percentile) and was 23 in. long (75th %). So she's not as big as Barrett was, but still larger than average. She did a good job at the appointment, but she was quite unhappy about a few parts: the ear check, neck muscle check and of course, the vaccinations. She absolutely could not be consoled after her shots! I tried a bottle and a pacifier and she still cried all the way out to the car. She also ran about a 100 degree fever for the next 2 days! We gave her Tylenol, which seemed to make her feel better. That never happened with Barrett, so I was not expecting it at all, even though the nurse told me it was a possibility.

Her she is in the "picture chair":


Close up!


Almost a smile! Isn't it weird how different she looks when she's lying down (as opposed to when I prop her up in the chair)?!

No comments:

baby baby