Monday, August 30, 2010

Preschool!!

Today was Barrett's first day of preschool! He was so excited about his teacher, his school bag and his name tag! He did really well at drop-off and only looked back at Momma for a second before heading inside to his classroom. I didn't hear otherwise, so I assume he had a good day. He says he did, anyway! When he got in the car he showed me his art project for the day: a little lamb (his class is called the Little Lambs) made of cotton and construction paper on a paper plate. When I asked if he made it, he told me yes, but don't eat it! I wonder how many times his teacher told the class not to eat the project?! I thought school would wear him out, but maybe he was wired or something, because it took him an hour to fall asleep for his nap. Oh well, he's asleep for now and we can't wait to do it all over again on Wednesday!


1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi Amanda...I just noticed your comment over on Ask Moxie...looks like we're neighbors! I was so excited to see someone else from MS there. Anyway, it looks like we have a lot in common! My 3-year-old started preschool last week. Your kids are beautiful!

baby baby