Friday, March 27, 2009

The Best Craigslist Find (so far)

Ever since he spent nearly an entire playgroup hour sitting in his friend Kaitlyn's monogrammed pink one, I've been thinking that Bear needed a chair of his own. All the ones that I've found in stores and online, however, cost way more than I'm willing to spend on a piece of furniture that is probably going to end up stained by who-knows-what. And the ones I can afford are laden with character logos and pictures, which is something I just don't like. I was looking on Craigslist the other day and found the best little chair for Bear for only $20!! I was so excited and I contacted the seller and offered to buy it the next day. Max went and picked it up last night and Bear took right to it.

I think he might like it. What do you think?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Love Craigs list and the chair is adorable! BTW, Kaitlyn is our "chosen" girl name if it ever happens...love the name too.

baby baby