Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fourteen months

My baby is 14 months old already! Sometimes I cannot believe what a big boy he is getting to be. We've decided that his official first words have been said--"Mama" and "Dada". They were both said on the same day and used in the correct context! He woke up super early a few days ago, so I put him in bed between us. Sometimes this does the trick and he'll go back to sleep, but not this time! He first crawled over to Max and yelled "DADA!". When Max didn't respond much, he moved over to me and yelled "MAMA!". I woke up immediately, both because I realized that he used the words correctly and because I just knew I was going to have to get up for the day with him. Of course, he still just says "MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA" sometimes when he's in his carseat and no one's paying any attention to him. Oh well, he'll get it!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from a couple days ago when he actually turned 14 months old:

Classic Bear, hamming it up for the camera:


Relaxing during his photo shoot--I love the crossed legs:


We moved his slide outside now that it seems warm enough to keep it out there. Sadly, Bear has some sort of allergy and now has a rash all over his arms, legs and feet. :( I guess there will be no more crawling through the yard. You're welcome, makers of Benadryl.

No comments:

baby baby