Thursday, January 13, 2011

10 months!! (3 days late)

My beautiful Corinne is 10 months old! She's been sick for a good part of the past month or so...she had RSV and croup and 2 colds. I think we are finally over all of that and she is feeling good. She was sleeping so great (11-12 hours at night and a 2 hour nap during the day), but had some trouble sleeping while she was sick. I was scared that she might be turning into a not-so-good sleeper, but she seems to have gone back to sleeping well again. She now has 8 teeth and if she's like Barrett, she'll get a break from teething now for a month or so. She has learned to throw and is really good at it! She gets a ball, throws it out a few feet and crawls after it and then throws it again. She amuses herself for quite a while with that! Speaking of amusing herself, she is also very good at that. Of course, there are entire days where she follows me around hanging on my pant leg, but there are times that she entertains herself in the playroom for up to an hour at a time. I've noticed this really wears her out and she takes a great nap afterward! She just loves her brother and will laugh at everything he does, which is just what he wants! She will even instigate the silliness sometimes. We'll be eating dinner and she'll just look at him and start laughing, trying to get his attention. I get annoyed sometimes when they laugh and don't eat dinner, but it's pretty cute most of the time. She's crawling around like crazy and getting faster. She pulls up into standing and even took a few steps while holding onto something the other day! I just ordered her 1st birthday outfit and cannot believe I'll be posting about her turning one soon!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today:

My beautiful baby:


Silly!


Love this side shot!


The innocent look:


Playing shy:


Pretty smile:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty pretty princess. She is so adorable. I so wish I could fly to Mississippi. But then I have had a cold with the lasting bronchitis also. So, I'll just have to keep tabs on Big B and Little Miss. Thank you Mandy and Max for keeping us in touch with the family. I love it! When I do finally meet her I'll feel like I know her. Aunt Gina

baby baby