Monday, June 13, 2011

Corinne-15 months

Corinne is walking all the time now--never crawls at all anymore! She is starting to run and loves to be chased by anyone, especially if the chaser says, "I'm gonna get you"! She is talking a little and has a vocabulary of 10-15 words, although anyone other than her family might have trouble understanding her. She still thinks Barrett is hilarious and loves our dogs. She's still eating very well, also. I can't think of a single food that we've put in front of her that she's rejected. Of course, she likes some food more than others--she absolutely loves berries of any kind and cheese is also a favorite.

Trying to climb off the chair:


Loves books!


My favorite of the day:


So proud to stand up! I'm afraid the "chair pictures" aren't going to go on much longer!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Loves to run and be chased,especially when someone says "I'm gonna get you" could be describing her fluffy aunt too.

I would love to see the two of them together on a wild "catch me if you can" chase.

They are gorgeous 15 month pictures of the little doll.

baby baby