Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Bear and I went to a pumpkin patch with our moms club yesterday and it was so much fun! I, for one, am still a little worn out from lugging my heavy little boy all over the place, but it was still a good time.

We were one of the first ones to get there, so we had to wait for the rest of our group. We spent time looking at all the animals on the farm. Here's Bear and his friends (notice they are ALL girls!) sitting in a row under the rabbit cages.


The pumpkin patch had some little photo op areas set up that we took advantage of while we were waiting for the hayride to start. It started to rain a little, so we had to hurry. This is a cute picture, but I could not get the boy to smile!


When we finally started the hayride, Bear was very interested in the hay.


He played with it, threw it and I think he even tasted some.


Then he got bored.


He woke up when the tractor stopped at the actual pumpkin patch. Just in time!


There is another patch not too far from our house that I'd like to visit as a family. Hopefully we'll do that soon and I'll post more pictures then!

Oh, I almost forgot...I wanted to post a picture of him happily swinging. I've been putting him in the swings at the park ever since he could hold his head up, but he never looked like enjoyed them much. He didn't complain, so I figured he liked it, it was just that he never smiled. He just started really enjoying himself the other day, and I was amazed at how much he laughed and kicked his legs.

No comments:

baby baby