Thursday, April 24, 2008

Junk (but not in my trunk)

Bear was really good at the lunch yesterday! He just looked around and watched the other kids until he fell asleep. He stayed asleep for about 30 minutes and the only time he cried was when I had to put him back in his carseat to go home. When we got home, he was back to his grouchy self somewhat, but the sleeping was MUCH better last night. I think the key really is not to let him take long naps during the day. I think he only slept during the day yesterday for about 3 hours and at 8:00, he couldn't keep his little eyes open. Of course, he woke back up, but I had him in bed for good at 9:30 and he stayed asleep (with breaks for eating) until 6! Pretty exciting.

We are going to have professional photos made of Bear today at noon. I hope they come out really great. So far, we've been taking pictures of him at home every month, but I thought I might regret it if I didn't get any professional ones done, so I made an appointment. If they turn out to be not so good, then I'll try a different place for his 6 month pictures. I'm just trying Penney's this time, because one of my friends took her daughter there and they came out fine. There's a new photo studio here in town that has similar rates to Penney's and the like, so I may want to try them next time. I refuse to go to WalMart to get his pictures taken. I went there once with my friend to get her daughter's picture taken, and I just think I could take better pictures at home. Sure, they're cheap, but not anything special, and I can take free ones at home!

Not much else to report today. We're feeling pretty boring right about now. Bear and the dogs are all taking naps right now, so I'm having a rare completely alone moment, and I should probably take advantage of it by taking a shower or eating breakfast or something.

Here are some pictures we took at home. The first is at 1 month and the second is at 3 months. They definitely show that he is growing! He has changed so much in his short time here!

No comments:

baby baby