Monday, August 25, 2008

Just when I think everything is going right...

I feel sick again! What is up with my throat?? I took all the antibiotics I was prescribed and felt all the way better until last night when my throat started to hurt again. I guess I'm going to go back to the doctor and see if maybe the medicine wasn't strong enough or something. I hate this! I wouldn't even care so much if we didn't have a trip (re)planned for later this week. I don't care if I have to have my throat amputated. I AM GOING ON MY TRIP! Do you hear me universe? I refuse to disappoint myself and my relatives again. I don't think my sore throat would turn into whatever sickness I developed a week or so ago. Surely I've gained at least some antibodies since then?? Let's hope so, because like I said, I AM GOING ON MY TRIP!

Just to make this a happier post, check out Bear thinking he is a big boy:

No comments:

baby baby