Monday, August 4, 2008

Shopping and teeth!

Well, I got to go shopping by myself on Saturday and IT WAS AWESOME! I didn't buy too much--just a pair of jeans and a swim top--but I had a great time being alone and taking all the time I wanted in stores. Seriously, I was in Kohl's for almost 2 hours, which is a very long time for me. I'd told myself I wasn't going to look at baby stuff, but when I passed by I couldn't resist the 90% off rack. I got Bear a little romper for $1.30! I would have never had time to paw through all that stuff if he'd been with me.

I came home refreshed and relaxed, only to find that a friend had emailed to ask if I wanted to go to a movie on Sunday. I didn't want to push it with Max, but I really wanted to go. He acted like it was no problem, and again, I had fun! I giggled with my friends while we watched "Mamma Mia". It was a silly movie, but we knew all the music, so we enjoyed it (and some popcorn!). Max went out with his friend later that night.

I finally got a picture of Bear's teeth! I've been trying and trying and all I ever captured was his tongue. He has two teeth on the bottom now! It's a little blurry, but it's the best I could do with Mr. Squirmy. Here they are:


And finally, I picked up this little outfit the other day at WalMart and wanted to share. How could I resist?


No comments:

baby baby