Friday, May 23, 2008

Could've been the shots...

Bear SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT last night! I couldn't believe it when I woke up at 5 am to what I thought was a crying baby, but was actually our cat yowling to go outside. Bear stayed asleep from 10:30 pm to 6 am and is taking a nap as I write. This is serious progress, but he also had his 4 month checkup yesterday, which involved several vaccinations, so I suppose that could have been the culprit. What I'd like to believe, however, is that the doctor's suggestion of feeding him cereal right before bed and using Tylenol for his teething pain is what did the trick. I suppose we'll know better after tonight. Please, oh please, oh please, let it be the cereal!!

Here is a picture that we took of him last night for his 4 month birthday. He now weighs 16 pounds, 14.5 ounces and is 26 inches long.



Just to compare, here he is at 3 months. Has he changed much?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey! Glad you commented because now I have found you. You have a cutie there!!

I must share if you do not know about them... look for Hyland's Teething Tablets, they are a God send!

baby baby