Saturday, May 24, 2008

Of course, I was WRONG

Apparently it was the shots that made Bear so sleepy. We followed the exact same ritual last night as we did the night before, and it did not work nearly as well. Bear fell asleep at about 8:30, but woke up again in about 15 minutes. I rocked him until 10 and then he did sleep, but only until 1:30, when he wanted to eat. He woke again at 3:30 and I could NOT get him back to sleep. At 4:30 I gave up and put him in his swing where he slept until 6. Not a good night for Momma...I'm pretty tired today. We'll keep trying, though! He's got to start sleeping through the night at some point!

One good thing about being tired and up for half the night--Max volunteered to make dinner! He actually makes dinner for us quite a bit during warm weather. We both love grilled food and he really likes to cook on the grill. Here in MS, you can actually grill for about 80% of the year, because it's hardly ever too cold. I think his plan is to make stuffed peppers for us, which he's made once before and they were very good. The ones he made on the grill before were a side dish, but tonight he's going to add meat for a main dish. I'm looking forward to them! Well, them and a nap!

No comments:

baby baby